Wednesday, August 10, 2005

WiFi

It's a pretty cool morning. Maybe it's Lou Engle's bed–I don't know. I had a pretty intense dream last night about preaching. Then I woke up before 5 a.m., and for an hour and half literally felt like I got a direct download of what I was to preach for the next month. Kim and I have two or three speaking opportunities, and I have been struggling with organizing my thoughts due to all the chaos of moving. This felt like nothing less than a broadband wireless download of information. That's the only way I can describe it.

God is broadcasting. This farm has such a sweet spirit about it. Apparently, it has been prayed over for a number of years. All I can say is that it shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rev 4:1 The door in Heaven is open.
Don't limit your expectations.

We love you,

Gary and Arlis Thompson