Thursday, August 11, 2005

On The Road Again

We left DC early this morning to embark on our vacation. We're planning to visit as many friends and family as possible for the rest of the month. We just arrived back in Indianapolis. I think there might be mutiny in the ranks if we put the kids back in the car tomorrow even just to go to the grocery store. So far, here's the running tally...
Denver to Indy- 27.5 hours
Indy to Charlotte- 14 hours
Charlotte to DC- 8 hours
DC back to Indy- 13.5 hours
Living out of a car- Priceless

It's nice to have the moving part of this journey behind us. I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with my brother Bobby and his family. The last week and a half has been a whirlwind. Some serious R&R is on the agenda for the days ahead. I just might sleep in tomorrow... if God let's me.

No comments: