Well, we've been packing up the house all week. We load a huge moving truck on Sunday and drive all day Monday. We're moving back to DC which makes me very happy. I'm sad to say goodbye to our house here in Charlotte, but there's not much love lost all in all. For the 2+ years that we've lived down here, we've constantly dreamed of being back in DC.
- Not getting pulled over by CP (rent-a-cop Crime Prevention) and making them taze me.
- Getting writer's block and never spray painting an insightful message on the water tower.
- Not having a better lawn than any of the neighbors. Lord knows I tried. I tried so hard.
- Not taking the time to paint all the rooms in the house to make it feel more like home.
- Not spending more time on my deck. (The neighbors got a hot tub which was a huge deterrent...emphasis on "huge."
- Not exploring downtown Charlotte more. It's a pretty sweet city.
- Not seeing ZHOP land in a permanent home.
- Not getting pulled over by CP (rent-a-cop Crime Prevention) and making them taze me again.