Sunday, November 26, 2006

No. I don't live at Starbucks

I just haven't had any internet access for like a week. We've finally moved into our new place in South Carolina. Actually, that sounds a little misleading. Let's just say that we've moved a lot of boxes into our new place in South Carolina. Now begins the long arduous task of opening boxes and uttering phrases like, "Why did I ever buy this let alone keep it?"

All I can do is plead with you to pray for us. I long for the house to reach "home" status really soon. Like yesterday soon.

In other news, Sam watched the neighbor across the street hang Christmas lights yesterday. When they lit the place up last night Sam asked, "Can we get Christmas on our house dad?" I'm not sure what my response was at the time, but I'm fairly certain that is was less than festive.

No comments: